Saturday, December 1, 2012

Books

It's interesting. Very interesting. The more I become part of this world of writing and reading and books, the more I realize how many books I haven't read. As my "have read" list gets bigger and bigger, my "to read" list gets bigger as well. That doesn't make sense, of course, in a finite and mathematical sort of way, but it is true in an inside-my-soul-feeling sort of way. It's really the best possible problem to have, and now that I don't need to turn in any more packets, I can read or write whatever and whenever I want.

Ah, liberation!

Just Finished: Mindblind by Jennifer Roy
Currently Reading: Goblin Secrets by William Alexander
Up Next: The Diviners by Libba Bray

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about The Diviners! That definitely needs to go on my list...

    ReplyDelete