Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Refreshed

It feels good to be back writing on the blog. I've been very busy at work, and I was away for a bit at my sister's wedding, and I've been completely immersed in my book, trying my absolute hardest to make it as good as possible. I only have three months left as student at Vermont College of Fine Arts, and that makes me both excited and anxious. Excited because I've learned so much, and I feel somewhat ready to be writing on my own again, but anxious because I'm not quite ready to leave Hogwarts yet. It's such a magical (pun intended) place, and it has become a part of me, deep, deep down in my soul. I'm also not ready to not see all of my classmates regularly because they really are the most caring and supportive and energetic group I've ever been associated with. I'm very lucky in that regard.

On a side note, I played Galaga today at a pizza place. It was awesome. I also went to my favorite bookstore and put all of the VCFA alum and faculty books face out, and that was awesome as well!


Just Finished: Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata
Currently Reading: Son by Lois Lowry
Up Next: A Step From Heaven by An Na

No comments:

Post a Comment