Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's the Final Countdown!

You can hear the music, don't make me sing.

I'm back from residency and beginning my final semester at VCFA. It's crazy how fast the time has gone. I know I've been saying that a lot, but I can't help it. It seems like I was just starting out only a few months ago, not 18 months ago. People I didn't even know existed at the New Year in 2011, I now consider some of my closest friends. And this all happens through a low-res format. Just another piece of magic that can only take place at VCFA.

So now I need to develop a survey about boys and reading, gather the results, and present my findings and suggestions to the community in January, and I need to produce what the faculty deems to be a publishable book by Thanksgiving Day. Yes, that's when it's due. No big deal, right? Actually, it's not. I just have to trust myself and write my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment