Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I wonder a lot of things, and these are some of the things I wonder:

On NHL Free Agency Day, why do I refresh my computer fifty million times to see all the new deals? I could just check once at the end of the day. Why?

How come new cars don't allow you to adjust the bass anymore? If I want to blow my speakers that's my business.

What would the world be like if Facebook was never created? Better?

How is it possible that I start my final semester at VCFA next week? Time doesn't fly. It travels at Maximum Warp. Engage!

Why am I always the one to move to the side on an overcrowded path or sidewalk?

What would I do if paper books didn't exist? That's too depressing to think about much longer.






1 comment:

  1. I just discovered firsthand that this is sadly all too true about car stereos. Don't they know that the ENTIRE CAR is supposed to vibrate with the bass?

    ReplyDelete