Friday, April 27, 2012

Stuff I'm thinking about

Hockey playoffs: Most exciting sport to watch. It's not even close.

Character names: What is it about some characters that you never forget their names? Does it have more to do with them being a memorable character, or is there a certain musicality to some names that sinks into our memories more easily?

It's pizza night!

Genealogy: I'm in the middle of researching my ancestors. My wife's too. It's addicting to find new little tidbits. For example, my paternal grandfather was a very successful ice cream salesman for a national company. I'd always heard stories about how he started at the bottom and worked his way up the chain of command. Now I have proof. Census records told me that he began as a truck washer at the ice cream plant. Amazing.

New projects: How many writing projects should I have on the go at one time? A lot.   




No comments:

Post a Comment