Friday, February 10, 2012

Full Speed Ahead

I love the little things in life. I appreciate them. Every afternoon when I get home, my cats roll around on the floor and purr as I put away my coat. I love that. They make me feel like I'm a king. Without fail during a rough day, like she has ESP or something, my wife will send me a timely email or text, just something simple that completely turns my day around. Her timing is scary-good. I love that. Last night, we went to see a special showing of Raiders of the Lost Ark on the big screen. Before the movie, two elementary school students got up in front of the audience with their saxophone and trumpet and played the Indiana Jones theme song. It was brilliant. It took guts for them to play in front of such a big, unfamiliar crowd. I loved it. Those kids are awesome.

Time to use all the joy those little things give and finish this thesis draft!

No comments:

Post a Comment