Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Three R's

Reading, Researching, and Relaxing

Thesis draft deadlines are fast approaching. I'm going to be reading and researching most of the day. It's a must. I need to find a few more articles to inform my thesis. I'm not sure if I'll use them or not, but I feel like I need more information. I need to know more before I can really start pumping out some pages.

However, taking a little time to relax is key. You can't stare at a computer screen for the whole day. I might go watch a hockey game. I might go for a nice walk. The sun's out, and a little bit of sunshine can go a long way when your fingers hit the keyboard again.


Just Finished: Iceman by Chris Lynch
Currently Reading: Ball Don't Lie by Matt de la Peña
Up Next: Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner

No comments:

Post a Comment