Sunday, October 23, 2011

Links!

I'm at least neck deep in my next packet for school. Maybe chin or nose deep. Due date is November 1st. Yay! School is fun! Right?

I wanted to share a couple of interesting links:

Great article by VCFA alum, Lauren Myracle, about being un-nominated for the National Book Award. If you don't know the story, this is a must read. It's mind-boggling and heartbreaking.

I was having a discussion with a student in the library the other day about typos in books. Here's a post from Rick Riordan's blog talking about that very phenomenon.


Just Finished: Tilt by Alan Cumyn (And I would like to say that this is one of the most amazing books I have ever read)
Reading: Trapped by Marc Aronson
Up Next: Now is the Time for Running by Michael Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment