Friday, February 4, 2011

YEA!!!


I'm at the library today.

I was nervous walking in because some lady has been sitting in my favorite seat lately. I know the seat is open to anyone, but I've always been very particular about having one place to sit. My classmates at the residency even caught on and gave me a bit of a hard time. I guess I sat in the same seat for nearly every lecture. Anyway, this particular lady is in the same room at the lib looking at me right now. She wants this seat! HA! The way I see it, it's all about the simple things in life. If a little seat is going to make my day, then yay for me.

I have included a picture of my 2nd favorite seat to the left. Yes, it's a big gray hand from the kids section. I've been sitting in it reading Matt Christopher books. One of the librarians has been staring at me like I have nine heads.

In unrelated news, a friend has turned me on to a French Canadian band called Le Vent du Nord (The Wind of the North). Awesome fiddle and beat. I don't understand a lot of the words, but they're so good it doesn't matter. Ta-Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment