Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yawn

I listen to quite a bit of public radio. I usually really like the programming choices, but...

The Writer's Almanac is so boring !!!!

I'm sorry to Mr. Keillor, but he is not interesting to listen to. He makes me want to fall asleep. I'm afraid that I'm going to crash because of him someday. I would advise not listening while driving. Each day when he comes on, I have such conflicting feelings. I know that he is going to talk about a wonderful writer(s) and read a beautiful piece of poetry, and these are things that I truly want to know about and listen to, but his monotone pipes just make me tune out. I don't think he is getting people excited about reading. Napping maybe. But definitely not reading. I wish that program would update itself. It has such potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment